Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ribbon Storage & Card Shares!

Hello there everyone! Just another post... today, I had a question about ribbon storage. This is the only way that I can find to store my scrap ribbon. Any one else out there have another way of doing it? I'm kind of desperate because it's such a pain to dig through all of that ribbon to find something. 



My precious little helper! This is my cat Penelope, one of my many "foster failures" lol I decided to keep her when I was fostering her and her brother. She is just a doll and one of the sweetest cats I've ever seen. She likes to "help" me scrapbook... which really means... get in my way. But I adore her anyway! :)


Card Shares!!


Love the green Mind's Eye paper! and Just A Note clear stamp from Hero Arts.


This card turned out so cute! Glittery Goodness! That's for sure. :)

Enjoy your Thursday everyone! Tomorrow is Friday... yay! 
Hopefully I'll have a video up by Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment