Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

So glad it's almost the end of the week. It's been a busy busy week and it's going to be an even busier weekend! But, I am blessed with time to create from cute cards I'm going to share here quickly... First, I made this one as a "Welcome baby boy!" set :) (This stamp is actually from the baby girl set but I liked it so I decided to "boy" it up a little :)


Hero Arts, Adorable Baby Girl Stamp Set





Stamped with Adriondack, Pitch Black pigment ink... Love this stuff! Takes a little while to dry but it's worth it!


Added a little bit a border, foam dots and it's all done! :)


It wasn't quite done yet.. I decided to add pearls to the wheels just to give it a little softer look. I also added blue loves to the top part that were originally clear dots. 

That's all for now... hope you all have a great Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment