Friday, March 25, 2011

Just Saying Hello.

Just saying hello! Such a cute, simple hello greeting! It's finally Friday... yay! Anyway, on to the reason for the post... This card is a 5x7 inch card and I stamped the background with a Hero Arts Large Cling Background Stamp, called Magical Background! I got this one from Memento's in my hometown when I was there last week and it is AMAZING! I love this fun, busy background! The ink I used Is Spiced Marmalade, Distress Ink by Ranger-Tim Holtz (I'm a little crazy about Distress Ink, Just an F.Y.I) :D


The "Just Saying Hello" Stamp is from Everyday Sayings set from Hero Arts, Love that stamp set! I inked it using the same color as I did for the background onto white cardstock, used my paper trimmer to crop it, adhered it with foam dots. I also used Glossy Accents, which I also love to make sure that everything stayed in place, sometimes the foam dots are not as sticky as I would like. :)


Here is a close up of the added dimension that I LOVE when using foam dots! Perfect, Perfect, Perfect! 


next, I gave the card a couple of sprays of Perfect Pearl Water (put a couple of scoops of your paint brush into a Ranger Mini Minster that is filled with water about 3/4 of the way full. Shake!) to give it a shiny finish!


Close up of the shiny goodness! ;)

The Finished Product! 

So since today is Friday (YAY!) I'm picking my Friday Favorites... which is.. Glossy Accents! This stuff is addicting, to say the least and it is literally a lifesaver! If you haven't had the chance to use this product, I recommend getting to your nearest craft store to do so... right away! :) 


In closing, I'm leaving you with some examples of how much amazing-ness Glossy Accents can bring to a simple card! 





Have a great weekend everyone! Be safe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment