Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday! :)

This is the first post to my brand new blog! What a better day to start than on my birthday! :) Happy Birthday to me! So anyway, this is going to be a new thing I'm starting up to kind of share some of my ideas on scarpbooking and card making - without breaking the bank! :) Today I'm going to show a card that I made this morning for one of my friends back home.

The card features the Happy Everything stamp set from Hero Arts. I used the "Thinking Of You" #CL342 stamp and it is just amazing. So elegant and perfect!


The back ground for this stamp is also Hero Arts.. it's Flower Pattern, Cling Background #CG241. I'm a big fan of purple so I went with that color for the background of the card! :)

A little close of an "uh oh" on the card that kind of just works! A lot of people tend to stress about making the card PERFECT... who cares? it's supposed to be for fun.. if you make a mistake, just go with it. It will make it look more artistic in the end. ;)

Once I stamped the image onto a lilac colored piece of cardstock, I used my ink blending tool from Ranger to work shades of purple on the sides, leaving the middle to have a highlighted look. 


Mounted the saying on top of some twine and TADA! Perfect & simple! :)

Any questions about this card or the products used to create it, please feel free to email me

I'll be back tomorrow with another card! Have a blessed day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment