Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fun with Distress Ink & Card Shares!

Hello! Happy Tuesday! Off to another start of a fabulous week... 
Today I started my day off with having fun with water and Distress Inks by Ranger. Love these inks. They come in so many wonderful colors, it's hard not to get addicted. I have a small but perfect starter set and I use almost all the time. They do wonderful things with water, as you can see below...


The color lineup (starting from left to right) -
First Row: Vintage Photo, Wild Honey, Faded Jeans, Forest Moss
Second Row: Dusty Concord, Spiced Marmalade, Crushed Olive, Barn Door




So neat to see what they do when you just sprits them with water.... it looks even better on paper! ;)

Next, off to a card share!

This is a card that I made for a family friend of ours that is going through a hard time and I have to say I'm IN LOVE with how this card turned out... probably because I'm kind of  a big fan of purples. I used THIS background stamp that I can't get enough of and stamped with StazOn Opaque Cotton White Ink.


This one is a fun little bird from THIS stamp set. It's such a fun thing to stamp with when I'm in the mood to color. Simple & Easy... the perfect thing about card-making! :) 



I hope everyone has a great Tuesday! Back with another post tomorrow!!
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment