Monday, April 11, 2011

Love For Hero Arts!

Hello everyone! Whew it has been awhile since I've posted anything... been crazy busy with getting ready to move into an apartment. Sadly, with this move... I will lose my scrapbook room. :( So, I'm going to have to find a space saving way to put up everything I currently have. It will all work out in the end, I'm sure of it. :)

Well, today I wanted to talk about one of my favorite stamp companies, Hero Arts.

As you know, I used Hero Arts stamps, OFTEN... and the reason is simple: They are amazing! From the simple sets to the detailed sets, they have it all. One of my favorite kinds of stamps that they make are the clear sets. I just adore stamping with clear stamps which I really feel is a little easier to judge where exactly your stamps will STAMP! haha.

I did a little research on Hero Arts and I found out some very interesting things about them.. Jackie Leventhal, founder of Hero Arts, started making stamps in the mid-70's and she was an art teacher. I was always curious as to how Hero Arts got such a name... CLICK HERE to read more about the story of how it was named Hero Arts. Such a great story. :) 


Which one is my favorite?


It's so hard to pick from all the wonderful stamps that Hero Arts makes... but I would probably have to go with the one that I use a lot which is Everyday Sayings...

On the Hero Arts website, they have an option to set up a Wish List... My Wish List is ridiculously long lol Take a peek...






Anyway, that concludes my ramble about how much I love Hero Arts stamps. I hope you love them too! :)
Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment